Johannes Høsflot Klæbo took first place, with a total time of 2:30.58. The Norwegian cross-country skier was followed by Håvard Solås Taugbøl, also from Norway, 0.56 seconds back.
Federico Pellegrino, from Italy, completed the podium in third place, 0.72 seconds behind the winner.
Erik Valnes, from Norway, and Lucas Chanavat, from France, round of the top 5 by finishing 4th and 5th, respectively.
Top 5, Sprint F, Men
- Johannes Høsflot Klæbo (NOR), 2:30.58
- Håvard Solås Taugbøl (NOR), +0.56
- Federico Pellegrino (ITA), +0.72
- Erik Valnes (NOR), +1.26
- Lucas Chanavat (FRA), +2.74
Here you can find the complete results.
Updates in progress
See below the complete program with facts, start lists, and results for the World Cup in Toblach.
FACTS Toblach World Cup Season 2022/2023
- When: Friday, February 3 to Sunday, February 5
- Who: Elite national skiers
- Where: Toblach, Italy
- What: FIS Cross-Country World Cup in Toblach, Italy
Friday, February 3: Sprint F (Find more details here)
- 12:00 CET: Sprint Qualification F, women
- 12:33 CET: Sprint Qualification F, men
- 14:30 CET: Sprint Final F, women
- 14:57 CET: Sprint Final F, men
Saturday, February 4: 10km Individual Start F (Find more details here)
- 13:00 CET: 10km Individual Start F, women
- 15:00 CET: 10km Individual Start F, men
Sunday, February 5: 4×7.5km Relay C/F (Find more details here)
- 11:00 CET: 4×7.5km Relay C/F, women
- 13:00 CET: 4×7.5km Relay C/F, men
New this season is the same race distances for women and men in all World Cup events, as the International Ski & Snowboard Federation (FIS) decided in May. Several other changes have also been introduced to the World Cup.
Read More: Cross-Country Skiing Changes And World Cup Calendar For The 2022/2023 Season
Also Read: New Distances At The Cross-Country Skiing World Cup