Falun, Sweden, is the place for this weekend’s cross-country skiing World Cup, with a 10km individual classic race on Friday, a freestyle sprint on Saturday, and a mixed relay on Sunday.
In a press release, the French Ski Association has named their cross-country ski team for the upcoming World Cup in Falun. France will start with 11 athletes. On the women’s side, France will begin with 4 skiers. Already on the men’s side, 7 athletes will start for the European country.
Here is the French Team for the Falun World Cup
- Delphine Claudel
- Flora Dolci
- Juliette Ducordeau
- Léna Quintin
- Lucas Chanavat
- Jules Chappaz
- Renaud Jay
- Richard Jouve
- Hugo Lapalus
- Jules Lapierre
- Théo Schely
See below the complete program with facts, start lists, and results for the World Cup in Falun.
FACTS Falun World Cup Season 2022/2023
- When: Friday, March 17, to Sunday, March 19
- Who: Elite national skiers
- Where: Falun, Sweden
- What: FIS Cross-Country World Cup in Falun, Sweden
Friday, March 17: 10km Individual Classic (Find more details here)
- 12:00 CET: 10km Individual C, Women
- 13:45 CET: 10km Individual C, Men
Saturday, March 18: Sprint Freestyle (Find more details here)
- 10:50 CET: Sprint Quali F, Men
- 10:50 CET: Sprint Quali F, Women
- 13:20 CET: Sprint Final F, Men
- 13:20 CET: Sprint Final F, Women
Sunday, March 19: 4x5km Mixed Relay C/F (Find more details here)
- 11:15 CET: 4x5km Relay C/F, Mixed Team
New this season is the same race distances for women and men in all World Cup events, as the International Ski & Snowboard Federation (FIS) decided in May. Several other changes have also been introduced to the World Cup.
Read More: Cross-Country Skiing Changes And World Cup Calendar For The 2022/2023 Season
Also Read: New Distances At The Cross-Country Skiing World Cup