Ebba Andersson took home first place today at Toblach World Cup with a total time of 23:24.7. Jessie Diggins, from the USA, finished in second place, 13.3 seconds behind the winner.
Ingvild Flugstad Østberg, from Norway, completed the podium in third place, 33.2 seconds back.
Nadine Fähndrich, from Switzerland, and Rosie Brennan, from the USA, round out the top 5 by finishing 4th and 5th, respectively.
Top 5, 10km Individual Start F, Women
- Ebba Andersson (SWE), 23:24.7
- Jessie Diggins (USA), +13.3
- Ingvild Flugstad Østberg (NOR), +33.2
- Nadine Fähndrich (SUI), +37.3
- Rosie Brennan (USA), +39.0
Here you can find the complete results.
Updates in progress
See below the complete program with facts, start lists, and results for the World Cup in Toblach.
FACTS Toblach World Cup Season 2022/2023
- When: Friday, February 3 to Sunday, February 5
- Who: Elite national skiers
- Where: Toblach, Italy
- What: FIS Cross-Country World Cup in Toblach, Italy
Friday, February 3: Sprint F (Find more details here)
- 12:00 CET: Sprint Qualification F, women
- 12:33 CET: Sprint Qualification F, men
- 14:30 CET: Sprint Final F, women
- 14:57 CET: Sprint Final F, men
Saturday, February 4: 10km Individual Start F (Find more details here)
- 13:00 CET: 10km Individual Start F, women
- 15:00 CET: 10km Individual Start F, men
Sunday, February 5: 4×7.5km Relay C/F (Find more details here)
- 11:00 CET: 4×7.5km Relay C/F, women
- 13:00 CET: 4×7.5km Relay C/F, men
New this season is the same race distances for women and men in all World Cup events, as the International Ski & Snowboard Federation (FIS) decided in May. Several other changes have also been introduced to the World Cup.
Read More: Cross-Country Skiing Changes And World Cup Calendar For The 2022/2023 Season
Also Read: New Distances At The Cross-Country Skiing World Cup