Team Sweden I, with Calle Halfvarsson, Moa Ilar, Edvin Anger and Jonna Sundling, won today’s 4x5km mixed relay with a total time of 45:11.5 in a thrilling dispute for the podium places.
Team Norway I, with Martin Løwstrøm Nyenget, Heidi Weng, Sime Hegstad Krüger and Anne Kjersti Kalvå, secured second place with a time of 45:16.1.
Albert Kuchler, Katharina Hennig, Anian Sossau, and Victoria Carl, from Team Germany I, completed the podium in third place with a time of 45:17.9.
Team Norway II, and Team Italy I, round out the top 5 by finishing 4th and 5th, respectively.
Top 10 – Falun Cross-Country Skiing World Cup – Mixed Relay 4x5km
- Sweden I – Calle Halfvarsson, Moa Ilar, Edvin Anger, Jonna Sundling (SWE), 45:11.5
- Norway I – Martin Løwstrøm Nyenget, Heidi Weng, Sime Hegstad Krüger, Anne Kjersti Kalvå (NOR), +4.6
- Germany I – Albert Kuchler, Katharina Hennig, Anian Sossau, Victoria Carl (GER), +6.4
- Norway II – Erik Valnes, Ingvild Flugstad Østberg, Harald Østberg Amundsen, Ragnhild Gløersen Haga (NOR), +6.5
- Italy I – Francesco De Fabiani, Caterina Ganz, Federico Pellegrino, Francesca Franchi (ITA), +15.7
- Germany II – Janosch Brugger, Sofie Krehl, Jan Stölben, Pia Fink (GER), +46.0
- Finland I – Ristomatti Hakola, Anne Kyllonen, Perttu Hyvarinen, Eveliina Piippo (FIN), +49.3
- United States of America I – Ben Ogden, Novie McCabe, Scott Patterson, Julia Kern (USA), +1:00.9
- Italy II – Simone Dapra, Cristina Pittin, Davide Graz, Federica Sanfilippo (ITA), +1:01.5
- Sweden II – Eric Rosjö, Märta Rosenberg, Truls Gisselman, Moa Lundgren (SWE), +1:08.9
Here you can find the complete results.
Updates in progress
See below the complete program with facts, start lists, and results for the World Cup in Falun.
FACTS Falun World Cup Season 2022/2023
- When: Friday, March 17, to Sunday, March 19
- Who: Elite national skiers
- Where: Falun, Sweden
- What: FIS Cross-Country World Cup in Falun, Sweden
Friday, March 17: 10km Individual Classic (Find more details here)
- 12:00 CET: 10km Individual C, Women
- 13:45 CET: 10km Individual C, Men
Saturday, March 18: Sprint Freestyle (Find more details here)
- 10:50 CET: Sprint Quali F, Men
- 10:50 CET: Sprint Quali F, Women
- 13:20 CET: Sprint Final F, Men
- 13:20 CET: Sprint Final F, Women
Sunday, March 19: 4x5km Mixed Relay C/F (Find more details here)
- 11:15 CET: 4x5km Relay C/F, Mixed Team
New this season is the same race distances for women and men in all World Cup events, as the International Ski & Snowboard Federation (FIS) decided in May. Several other changes have also been introduced to the World Cup.
Read More: Cross-Country Skiing Changes And World Cup Calendar For The 2022/2023 Season
Also Read: New Distances At The Cross-Country Skiing World Cup