Simen Hegstad Krüger took home first place at today’s 50km mass start race in freestyle, with a total time of 1:55:01.5, and dominance from the home country with the top 10 skiers from Norway.
Second place went to Hans Christer Holund, 5.7 seconds back. Martin Løwstrøm Nyenget completed the podium, finishing in third place, 12.6 seconds behind the winner.
Iver Tildheim Andersen and Didrik Tønseth round out the top 5 by finishing 4th and 5th, respectively.
Top 11, 50km Mass Start F, Men
- Simen Hegstad Krüger (NOR), 1:55:01.5
- Hans Christer Holund (NOR), +5.7
- Martin Løwstrøm Nyenget (NOR), +12.6
- Iver Tildheim Andersen (NOR), +21.2
- Didrik Tønseth (NOR), +25.4
- Harald Østberg Amundsen (NOR), 1:01.2
- Johannes Høsflot Klæbo (NOR), +1:45.1
- Haavard Moseby (NOR), +1:47.5
- Pål Golberg (NOR), +1:51.5
- Thomas Bucher-Johannessen (NOR), +1:53.3
- Andrew Musgrave (GBR), +2:38.8
Here you can find the complete results.
Updates in progress.
See below the complete program with facts, start lists, and results for the World Cup in Holmenkollen.
FACTS Holmenkollen World Cup Season 2022/2023
- When: Saturday, March 11 to Sunday, March 12
- Who: Elite national skiers
- Where: Holmenkollen, Norway
- What: FIS Cross-Country World Cup in Holmenkollen, Norway
Saturday, March 11: 50km Mass Start F (Find more details here)
- 10:30 CET: 50km Mass Start F, Men
Sunday, March 12: 50km Mass Start F (Find more details here)
- 10:15 CET: 50km Mass Start F, Women
New this season is the same race distances for women and men in all World Cup events, as the International Ski & Snowboard Federation (FIS) decided in May. Several other changes have also been introduced to the World Cup.
Read More: Cross-Country Skiing Changes And World Cup Calendar For The 2022/2023 Season
Also Read: New Distances At The Cross-Country Skiing World Cup